Tafer’s Hotel Mousai in Puerto Vallarta is the only AAA Five Diamond resort in the area, and has a reputation for offering only the very best to its guests. This is a reputation built on the amazing facilities and amenities on offer, and it’s only going to get better with the addition of a new, state of the art juice bar on the Orange Deck.
Juicing it up in Puerto Vallarta
Between 7am and 9am each morning at Hotel Mousai in Puerto Vallarta there will be a bartender in service at this juice bar, ready to offer you the very best juices and smoothies to any who wish to kick start their day the right way! Take a seat in the comfy chairs on the deck, or sit at the bar in the shade of the stunning orange tree and watch the sun rise over the tropical jungle while your smoothie or juice is whipped up in front of you!
Freshest and best ingredients Guaranteed
Only the freshest and best ingredients will be put into these juices and smoothies, so you can be sure that you’re staying on top of your diet, health, and general wellbeing while you’re relaxing in the Mexican sun in Puerto Vallarta.
Smoothies are perhaps the most delicious and indulgent treats with which you can start your day; this is a health kick that feels like a cheat;
- blueberry, banana, yogurt and almond milk (antioxidants, fibre and a creamy texture, what more could you want?)
- apple, strawberry, banana and spinach (get your iron fix and flush out your liver for a post-party detox)
- pineapple, coconut and yogurt (a tropical, skin plumper that will make you feel rejuvenated)
- strawberry, raspberry and blackcurrant, amongst others.
The state of the art extractor provided to the juice bar by the hotel will make sure you get silky smooth, chilled juices every time;
- carrot, apple, beet and ginger (a fortifying and refreshing way to start the day)
- cucumber, apple, celery, prickly pear, lemon and parsley (a skin-loving cleanser).
- Coconut water, apple, spinach, lemon, ginger and chili (boost your metabolism and up your energy levels for the day ahead).
- Grapefruit and peppermint, amongst others.